All new students must register at District Office,
Online Registration for 2019-2020 begins May 1st
Please Register through your Skyward Family Access account
Families needing assistance can register anytime at district office.
Summer on-site registration will be Tuesday, July 23rd at Sterling High School, 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m..
Students new to Sterling Schools and Kindergarten can register at anytime.
Proof of residency must be presented
for change of address and new students.
What you must bring for registration
- Certified birth certificate for Pre-K, Kindergarten and new students.
- Physical Exam for grades Pre-K, K, 6 and 9
(Must have physical exams before starting school.)
(Pre-K students also need a lead screening test.)
- Eye exam for Kindergarten students.
- Dental exam for grades K, 2, and 6 (Must have been completed within 18 months.)
- All students moving to Illinois for the first time must have dental and physical examinations within 30 days of the beginning of school regardless of age.
- High School students participating in athletics must have a physical before practice begins.
- Two different proofs of residency for Pre-K, Kindergarten and new students. One must be a lease, real estate bill, mortgage payment book or canceled rent receipt check. The other could be a utility bill, bank statement, etc.
- Students who have moved during the prior school year must bring in one piece of proof (from the list above) for the new address.