All new students must register at District Office,
Online Registration for 2019-2020 begins May 1st
Please Register through your Skyward Family Access account
Families needing assistance can register anytime at district office.
Summer on-site registration will be the week of July 22nd.
Students new to Sterling Schools and Kindergarten can register at anytime.
Proof of residency must be presented
for change of address and new students.
What you must bring for registration
- Certified birth certificate for Pre-K, Kindergarten and new students.
- Physical Exam for grades Pre-K, K, 6 and 9
(Must have physical exams before starting school.)
(Pre-K students also need a lead screening test.)
- Eye exam for Kindergarten students.
- Dental exam for grades K, 2, and 6 (Must have been completed within 18 months.)
- All students moving to Illinois for the first time must have dental and physical examinations within 30 days of the beginning of school regardless of age.
- High School students participating in athletics must have a physical before practice begins.
- Two different proofs of residency for Pre-K, Kindergarten and new students. One must be a lease, real estate bill, mortgage payment book or canceled rent receipt check. The other could be a utility bill, bank statement, etc.
- Students who have moved during the prior school year must bring in one piece of proof (from the list above) for the new address.